Full Stack Developer
On behalf of our client, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a number of Full Stack Developers.
The Full-Stack Developer, the program is responsible for shaping and implementing strategic products to ensure the company stays on the leading edge of technology. They will contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to web and native applications. the program Full-Stack Developers have a passion for software development and an appetite for continual learning and working to share and advance the high-quality practices and standards.
There are multiple positions for Full-Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
• Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
• Use agile practices and a variety of software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that deliver a great end-user experience
• Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
• Ensure the team's code follows the most up-to-date coding practices and industry standards to advance quality, maintainability, performance, and security
• Collaboratively challenge conventions and ideas to help the team avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
Full Stack Developer Mandatory Skills:
• Computer Science degree or equivalent education and experience
• Highly developed skills in Python and/or Node.js
• Expertise with web frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful API frameworks (Flask, Express.Js) and Single Sign On
• Experience with TDD and unit and functional/acceptance test frameworks and automation technologies, such as unittest, py.test, Mocha, Jest, Selenium
• Experience developing data-intensive applications in a cloud-based environment
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and professional experience on an agile team, including pair programming
• Keen collaborator and clear communicator, responsive to service needs and operational demands
• Passionate about the impact of emerging technologies and learning new skills and ideas
• Self-starter who embraces a culture of transparency and trust, and thrives in an environment of rapid change and growth
Full Stack Developer Start Date:
Full Stack Developer Assignment length:
Full Stack Developer Work Location: