On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a PeopleSoft Module Analyst a 5 month contract contract in Winnipeg, MB.
PeopleSoft Analyst Job Details
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the PeopleSoft Module Analyst will support the project team in the successful execution of the PeopleSoft Accounts Payable/Paperless Invoice/Approve to Pay implementation project through an integrated multi-disciplinary team approach that strives for innovation, excellence and efficiency.
The PeopleSoft Analyst work on functional issues of small to moderate scope with varying complexity where the analysis of the situation, business process, or data requires thorough review and detailed investigation.
The PeopleSoft Analyst will need to exercise solid judgment with consideration of new and existing system configuration, business processes, and detailed policies and procedures to determine appropriate courses of action and solutions to the issues they are assigned.
The successful candidate is required to have a solid understanding and knowledge of operational accounts payable processes and best practices and work experience with PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Module, Approval Workflow and Forms.
Currently the client is executing the PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Paperless Invoice Approve to Pay Implementation Project within the existing PeopleSoft 9.2 system. This position is a key role, expected to support and deploy this functionality that will span multiple business areas within the client.
PeopleSoft Analyst Responsibilities
- Perform test preparation including test scenario and test script review and creation.
- Perform testing execution for the various test cycles.
- Create, document and track issues and resolution.
- Provide on-going delivery, maintenance and support of operational processes and procedures necessary for the overall delivery of Finance programs and services and ensures the accuracy, reliability and integrity of financial systems and data.
- Create functional specifications documentation for Customizations, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, and Enhancements where necessary per the defined standards.
- Provide business process design, configuration and documentation for the PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Payable functionality.
- Analyze, document and create PeopleSoft security roles and permissions for the PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Payable modules.
- Analyze, document and make recommendation on the development of the PeopleSoft batch process schedule and dependencies.
- Analyze, document and make recommendation on the development of PeopleSoft Tools such as Workflow, Forms and Fluid requirements.
- Provide timely frontline expertise and system support as well as user training to advise and assist users with problems within a complex and integrated environment.
- Develop and maintain effective cross-functional and cross-departmental communications.
PeopleSoft Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Community college diploma in Business Information Technology, Business Administration, or a community college certificate in Business Analysis, Information Systems Programmer/Analyst, or an acceptable combination of related post-secondary education and experience.
- A Business Analyst Certificate and/or a Professional Accounting Designation (CPA) is an asset.
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience working in a related field such as Business/Module/Systems Analyst or Accounting.
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in the use of PeopleSoft application, or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application, involving business/process analysis, including the demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning new software applications.
- Experience working within Accounts Payable modules, Approval Workflow and Forms is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research, develop plans, analyze workflow/data, design roadmaps, system configuration, create and perform test plans, train users on implemented solutions and tools.
- Ability to produce accurate, complete and understandable documentation.
- Analytical skills that include the ability to understand broad concepts and interrelationships and yet pay attention to detail.
- Excellent customer support and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment and multitask under tight deadlines.
PeopleSoft Analyst Assignment Length
PeopleSoft Analyst Job Location