Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO – On behalf of our large client in the Enterprise Software space, PROCOM is currently seeking a Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO Program Management Office.
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Job Details
Working for the CEO Program Management Office, the Senior Digital Copywriter will be responsible for helping to maintain the client’s brand as a market leader and build on the reputation of the client’s CEO & CTO as a thought leader through the creation of quality content. To do so, the Senior Digital Copywriter must have excellent research and writing skills, a comprehensive understanding of the client’s solutions (as they evolve), and a keen interest in emerging technology and industry trends. The Senior Digital Copywriter will help to establish a consistent tone and voice across all channels (including websites, blog posts, whitepapers, social media, presentations, articles, e-books, books, and more), and monitor and measure asset performance. In this position, the Senior Digital Copywriter will collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as public relations, corporate communications, field marketing, M&As, creative marketing services, events, and other subject matters experts) to execute tactics that support thought leadership programs, drive engagement, enhance brand equity, and support the corporate strategy. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, CEO Program Management Office.
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Responsibilities
- Brainstorm, research, and write content for the CEO blog and other publications
- Contribute to long-form content projects such as books, ebooks, articles, and whitepapers.
- Build relationships with and support cross-functional departments (e.g. Field Marketing, M&A, PR, Corporate Communications, Creative Marketing Services, Events, etc.) to increase the value of the PMO.
- Provide feedback and direction to other contributors/edit other writers’ content.
- Help manage the creative process for printed projects (provide direction on images, cover, font, format, etc.).
- Monitor and report on asset performance and analytics (blogs, books, etc.) in order to derive meaningful insights.
- Support CEO Program Management Office on ad hoc projects (as needed).
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Must Haves
- Exceptional research, writing, and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry and the client's corporate mission.
- The ability to quickly learn about and write to industry trends and digital transformation within the context of EIM/business benefits.
- Interest in using benchmarks to optimize/scale blog program strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and manage concurrently-running projects with many moving parts.
- Minimum 8 years of writing in a business or marketing capacity, in the hi-tech industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or other relevant degree.
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Start Date
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Assignment Length
Senior Digital Copywriter – CEO PMO Location
Virtual during Covid then Waterloo